As our products are made of glass which are easily breakable and fragile, please kindly check the products on the day of arrival. We try our best with the packaging to prevent it from breaking but if you receive any items that is damaged during delivery, please kindly contact us immediataly.
Please refer to the steps below and contact us within 7 days upon arrival. We will not be able accept after 7 days upon arrival. We kindly ask for your understanding.
1. Please take photos of the broken item, the outer and inner boxes of the package. Please also keep all it including the packing materials without discarding them.
2. Please send the pictures stated in no.1 and the name, quantity and product code to Kimura Glass Asia.
3. Please visit the nearest post office directly with the outer box, inner box, damaged goods, packaging materials and invoice (show the EMS receipt if you don’t have invoice)
4. Please ask for a damage report and ” Transfer of right to indemnity for loss and refund of postage ” at the nearest post office. Take a picture of the two documents and save the image.
5. Send the photos stated in no.4 to Kimura Glass Asia. After receiving the photo, we will be able to quickly proceed with the insurance coverage procedure at Japan Post.
6. We will resend the goods as soon as possible if we have stock for the products. If we do not have stock, we will refund you the payment of the product.